Hi, my name is Jared I am a writing to see if anyone has spots for two players. It would consist of myself and my friend Paul. Paul lives in Denver, and I am flying in from Pennsylvania to join in the fun. Unfortunately, our friend group did not have as much enthusiasm as we did to want to play in the tournament, so it will only be us playing. I do realize it is getting to be crunch time, but our friends dragged their skates and didn't get back to us in time to form a team. We are both easy going and want to play hard, and have a great time!
The Pabst CPHT is about having a blast on the ice with our friends and other hockey lovers. But... sometimes you just can't pull those friends away from the real world. So we've created this forum for you to find other 'Pabst-minded' hockey players so that you can form a team!
Whether you're looking to build a team from scratch, just one player, or a team to coach... We bet that after a game on the pond and a cold brewski, you'll have a handful of new best friends.
GIVE IT A SHOT, IT'S EASY!
1. Click the 'Login/Sign up' button to become a forum member. (don't worry, no spam, you simply have to join in order to post)
2. Click on the division you intend to form a team, find a team, or find an extra player within.
3. Reply to another players post or create a post.
4. Trade Email addresses or contact info
5. Form your team or find additional players!