directions, parking & transportation
Please see the interactive map link to the right for directions to North Pond Park.
100 Hamilton Creek Road
Silverthorne, CO 80498
- North Pond Park in Silverthorne, Colorado
- $10/vehicle per day CASH ONLY. You only need one parking ticket per day and you'll have in-and-out privileges, so keep that ticket in your dash!
- Parking space is very limited, so we recommend sharing a ride to the pond.
*NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ALLOWED IN SCHOOL PARKING LOTS! STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Allegra Lane (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Silverthorne Elementary School (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Trent Park Overflow Lot (if needed on all days)
TRENT PARK OVERFLOW PARKING:
- 10 minute walk to North Pond Park.
- We recommend dropping off your gear and teammates at North Pond if you end up having to park in overflow parking.
PLEASE DO NOT leave trash behind in the parking lots.
- Please contact event staff for an RV parking permit. RV parking is available to the first 5 RV's and is only $250 for the weekend.
Pabst pond hockey tournament - directions
Please be responsible and don't drink and drive. There are many shuttle and taxi services in Summit County. There is also public transportation that operates during certain hours over the weekend. See below links for more information:
Jakes Mountain Shuttle:
Colorado Mountain Express:
FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
970-668-0999 or view the route schedules here: SUMMIT STAGE SCHEDULE