directions, parking & transportation
Please see the interactive map link to the right for directions to Dillon Marina.
150 Marina Drive
Dillon, CO 80435
- Dillon Marina in Dillon, Colorado
- $10/vehicle per day CASH ONLY. You only need one parking ticket per day and you'll have in-and-out privileges, so keep that ticket in your dash!
- Parking space is very limited, so we recommend sharing a ride to the pond.
*NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ALLOWED IN PARKING LOTS! STRICTLY ENFORCED!
VENUE PARKING LOCATIONS: See Map
OVERFLOW PUBLIC PARKING: See Map
- We recommend dropping off your gear and teammates at the venue if you end up parking further away.
PLEASE DO NOT leave trash behind in the parking lots.
- Overnight RV parking is not available.
Pabst pond hockey tournament - directions
Please be responsible and don't drink and drive. There are many shuttle and taxi services in Summit County. There is also public transportation that operates during certain hours over the weekend. See below links for more information:
Jakes Mountain Shuttle:
970-401-0988 or www.jakesmountainshuttle.com
970-668-6000 or www.summitexpress.com
Colorado Mountain Express:
970-468-7600 or www.coloradomountainexpress.com
FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
970-668-0999 or view the route schedules here: SUMMIT STAGE SCHEDULE